Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mama's Mama


My beautiful mama and Noah, or Noah's Nanny.

Thoughts...
Did you know that our new car has a loose tooth? (blue tooth)



"Do you like my eye-browns?"


Nanny & Noah
(About a year ago, a lil conversation they had)...
Noah: Nanny, what's your name?
Nanny: Denise
Noah: Noah and Denise, Noah and Denise (smiles)

Above, they are building an outside inside-house (notice the tree and pillows they carried inside his fort - blankets, stuffed monkeys, digging utensils - we could have camped here). These are a few late Mama's Day pics. We went on nature hikes and did some nature pooping (which turned out to be a spectator sport!).

My mama's love and support is enough to keep any tired rundown mother in working order. She amazes me. Her immense love of Noah, Ian & Grey reminds me why we embarked on this wild adventure in the first place.

Does this link work? Do you see pics?
More pics? I gotta get on Flickr y'all.

No comments: