Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cure for the Common Meltdown

This seems very appropriate for how my week is going. I found this older post that I never published.

How is it going lately you ask? Something like this...



Leading me to wish I had one (okay, both) of these:



And was here (Antigua, baby):


Thank goodness for wishful thinking!

Somehow the tropical pictures are enough to bring me there... Or at least bring me to the tequila store to get some margarita mix and then to the back deck for 5 minutes of a 'tropical nature'. I think I speak my own language these days.

2 comments:

Kari said...

U r not speaking ur own language... I hear ya! A margarita at our pool can do wonders!!

Kari said...

So funny, I'm re-reading some of your posts and I went to comment on this post - but I ALREADY did!!! ha ha ha ha

mommy-brain.