Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brotherly Love







This has been the most special time I have ever known - watching Noah understand the importance of having a brother and seeing the very first chapter of our family of four - has been profound. I will never forget this time.

I have many, many more pictures to post - we just got back from our family reunion (Wilbur Family Reuion - and The Lucky Dog Club) - and I have many stories and pictures to post from that as well... Ian is coming to life - eyes are opening wide now and he is cooing and making lots of baby noises. Our days and nights are definitely reversed (he is sleeping now - not so last night), but we are getting by. I think because I was expecting the absolute worst, I am pleasantly surprised - bad is when both boys are crying and neither will sleep! But overall the precious, I-will-never-forget-this moments outweigh any of the bad stuff.

No comments: