Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boyzzz




Notice Noah holding his nose...






Loosing his mind??



In one post, I really can't tell you how funny I find our two-year old these days. The things he says... One of the more memorable questions he recently asked, while visiting us at the hospital about 12 hours after Ian was born: "Mommy, if baby's already come out, why is your belly still so big?" Nice.

Connor is a wonderful father - I could not ask for a better man for our boys. He loves spending time with Noah - setting up a water slide in our backyard, building things for our home, having wrestling matches - they will spend hours together, and Connor is never ready for a break - there is not another place he would rather be - genuinely. The type of father a person will be is is not exactly something you know about that person when you marry them! Well, I sure lucked out :):) I am eternally thankful for the gift I have in my hubby.

Noah and Connor have been BUDDIES, hanging out 24/7 since Ian was born. They went on many many adventures during Connor's week-long paternity leave. These are just a few good times they had - most that Betty captured for us. :)

No comments: