Sunday, June 03, 2007

Until We See You Again

Lydia Denise Gosnell

February 20, 1980 - May 20, 2007

Lydia and I were extremely close friends in high school and the type of friends that could go 6 months or so without seeing each other, post-college, and pick right back up where we left off. We'd meet in Gastonia when we were in town for coffees and book shopping, post school days...and laugh, reminisce, catch up, connect - she was an important part of my life and made a lasting impact on who I am. Lydia was a rare and genuine person. She is so loved by so many.

I know I am not alone when I say that she brought so much light to my life - she was just a unique, precious person. I knew her almost 15 years, and I can honestly say that she was a selfless, thankful-to-be-alive kind of person. Beautiful, inside and out. She made a forever impression on my heart, and I cannot wait to see her again one day.

Lydie-Bug - smile down on us now. We cannot wait to see you again...

No comments: