Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Story

Beyond photos, it'd be great to include interesting updates about 'life these days'.  In summary: Ian walks over and tells me his (red) shirt matches my eyes.  I wonder?  
Top 3 headlines for the Bates would look like: Mortgage Might Fall Through; Which State (Coast) Do I Live on?; Leper Nation (or, Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease)


My boys (Noah is bouncing something off the wall in background)
 
Above - Baltimore (backyard/Inner Harbour);  Below - California... 
I wish I could go there and even begin to explain this hike!  We did make it to the top.


Ian's snake went everywhere with us - even had mash potatoes in the restaurant! But alas he was left in the rental car... somewhere in San Francisco...

Faces to love!

Ian has a wonderfully interesting sense of style (this shirt is about one-year too small).


Ode to the Redwood.




No comments: