Thursday, June 16, 2011

When Was the Last Time This Happened for You?

“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person, by far, than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”

 

- Patanjali -


This is my friend Kari.  She is always working on some cool crap.  I just have to give her a shout out - Kari girl, you inspire me.  You and Patanjali would get along just fine.


2 comments:

Kari said...

Girl, I really don't know what I did to deserve the shout?! Xox miss you guys especially now the weather is nice and we are out and about.

Elle said...

Love that girl, too!

I LOVE the picture of you and the boys!!