Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why My Eyes are So Red (subtitle: Five Years & a Family of Four)

Connor and I celebrated 5 years on the 5th! Hard to believe - 2004 seems soooo long ago in many ways, yet the memories from that time are poignant and fresh. We now have 2 boys - we are a family! Many thoughts, hard to put into words...on so little sleep.

In the background, my house is being destructed. Quite literally. By my 2-year-old. I have rolls of toilet paper around the living room and little bits of dental floss. No idea why. Most things I touch are sticky. The bathroom floor is wet. I am not sure with what. I have a baby sleeping in increments of 5-minutes, about as long as it takes for another loud jarring noise to occur somewhere in the house. And - are you are missing something? It's in the freezer. Noah asks me, 'Mom, why are your eyes so red?'. ??????

Here are a few pictures from the end of our Lake Wallenpaupack trip, when we had 2 days of family time. Making memories, we are!



No comments: