Saturday, September 20, 2008

Celebrating September 5th (for the 4th time)





Four-years. I can feel the old adage beginning to take hold: May I grow old with you? It is rushing by so quickly...


One-Year Anny (bliss)

Two-Year Anny (bliss)

Four-Year Anny



Four-Year Anny
And, here we find ourselves at Four Years (yes, still bliss! you were worried, eh?). A tradition for me, is that I wear my wedding gown on our Anniversary - still feels like silk perfection (as well it should!) and brings back all those important memories. Hopefully, I can continue this tradition as the years go by, if ya know what I'm sayin'...

As Anniversaries Go...
YEAR 1: Thick Clouds of Bliss
YEAR 2: Clouds have cleared slightly - at least enough to see through to record the event (pics above)
YEAR 3: Clouds abruptly displaced by breastpumps (Medela-branded stuff in general), sleepless nights, and a few emotional rainshowers
YEAR 4: We are finding our feet again.

I must say, We Belong Together.


Relationship taking off in 2002... BOS --> RDU = Frequent Flyer Miles

My Baby

1 comment:

Susie said...

Ok - so I hate you for being able to wear your tiny little wedding dress every year on your anniversary!