Friday, May 09, 2008

Forced Smiles & Mr. Personality



PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT, SIDE NOTE:
I accidentally deleted all files from my camera last night (opps). This was a huge bummer for me as I was so excited to capture all these smiles. After an hour of work, Connor figured out how to recover files from a flash drive (or memory stick)! He is so wonderful! For $40, a little tool called *CardRecovery* can do the trick for you. I highly recommend it! Only problem though...the video was about a minute and a half long - lots of smiles and boo-boo explanations (or attempted explanations from Noah - his chin met its match with a brick wall during the 'We All Fall Down' part of 'Ashes Ashes'). So, that part of the clip didn't make it. :( Just the first 20 sec, but I was still thrilled it recovered any of it! The pictures were saved...




No comments: