Monday, March 31, 2008

How Long Do You Think This Etch-a-Sketch Will Last?

Before you click Play, please be fore-warned... This would be a classic case of Operator Error. A cute clip (and a great plug for *consignment shop toys*) but lots of shaking...



Update on the kegger-a-tor: it is now fully covered in magnetic baby gadgets - actually, come to think of it, our entire house is pretty much fully covered in baby gadgets. Good news, though, on the Kegger - Connor tells me he can serve Root Beer out of it. I think my life is about to float off in a mound of root beer floats...

Noah LOVES cords--chargers, anything dangerous and possessing an electrical plug. It is almost like a 'lovey' to him. Very odd, but of course, darling (I would be your typical, my kid is SO cute, even with a snotty nose and entrenched in mushed up cookie pieces, like today in the grocery store).

He loves to figure how things work - more interested in watching the mechanism of a swingset or the pulley in a drawer then in simply enjoying it (did not inherit this from me). His main words are: More, Bath (only we can decipher this one), TV (we hardly watch the thing! I swear!), kitty (another oddity, we have no cat)... Lots of investigating, immitating what we do, and loads of laughing!

1 comment:

Meredith and Ken Ouimette said...

I don't think the Etch-a-Sketch will last very long! Noah looks like he is all boy!!!!

-Meredith