Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Being Bad, Walking, and Otherwise Stealing Mom's Heart

First of all, 31 super cute pictures (last week)
from Grandma Akulis's camera! Oh, and please be forewarned that there are some baby bathtime shots! Nothing like the baby nudies- guess we all have to pay the price!

Noah is officially walking - ALL OVER. He is so darn cute, if I do say so myself. His two top teeth and two bottom teeth give him quite the 'Dennis the Mennis' and all the curlie queues on his head add to this look...
Connor and I have both been traveling for work quite a bit. Connor was in Detroit and Miami, and directly following these trips, I took off for Vegas. We then spent a family night in Easton, MD to recharge. Ahhh...

As for me, one late New Year's Resolution...I am trying to work less on Fridays and spend more QT with Noah (I am officially 'on the clock' T, W, Th, although this somehow turns into all five days...). So, I am looking for an opportunity to volunteer with my little dude. I've searched on 'volunteering with baby' or 'volunteer work with infant', etc., but am coming up with more questions than answers. Where are my creative juices? Maybe the Boys and Girls Club? If you have any ideas (good ones preferably :), plz gmail me!

Dad and Noah hanging out below and some Being Bad footage...







1 comment:

Meredith and Ken Ouimette said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

love ya,
Mer