Thursday, January 10, 2008

Turning Twenty-Eight & Hitting The One Year Mark

I turned twenty-eight yesterday. Another year older...another year wiser? It seems like time is fiercely marching by. It is like water through the fingers. Twenty-seven was a wonderful year for me...this really is an amazing chapter in life. Watching Noah triple his body size and develop from a tiny 'fragile' infant to a curious babbling baby has been cool beyond description. Striving myself to become the mother I want to be has been completely eye-opening. I am so grateful for my life.

Here are the bday stars - Mama and Noah and family photos from Thanksgiving::




















Catching up from the holidays has been intense, but I hope to have lots of Christmas and One-Year bday pics posted soon!

No comments: