Saturday, October 13, 2007

Race for the Cure












Komen Race for the Cure
Donate Here

Tomorrow morning I will be pariticpating in the 2007 Susan G. Komen for the Cure Race Event in the Hunt Valley/Sparks area (Maryland). I will run the 5K event in the morning at 8 with some local ladies that I met out here, including Brooke, the mom I am doing our nanny share with.

Yes, this is super short notice! Most things in my life operate this way it seems - making the most of every moment. If you have time and can swing it, this is a very noble cause to be a part of and donate to. Komen Maryland sponsor grants increase the number of women who have annual mammograms and clinical breast exam screenings. And, early detection is the best protection for breast cancer. More info here!

No comments: