Sunday, August 26, 2007

Folks, We're Crawlin'!

Noah Sam is up, up, up and away! When I returned from my tradeshow, I was floored to find that he was on all fours ... and hightailin' it across the carpet!

A huge thanks to Aunite Carly for flying out to care for our little guy this past week! After a sick nanny called in on Monday (and two backup sitters sick or unavailable as well), we had a mini crisis on our hands - no childcare for Daddy. Carly really came to our rescue!

Our Canada family visit was very meaningful - having our brothers, grandmas and grandpa, aunites and many other loved ones get to meet Noah - it was a memorable time. My San Jose tradeshow also turned out to be a success - a very productive time as well as an enjoyable one. However, I am SO glad to be home and back with Noah. I get separation anxiety now ...except not his, mine!!

Just back from a $450 target run and a grocery trip is still needed (second one this weekend) - it's been a loooooong time! Our cart was loaded with a highchair, big tent for next week's camping expedition, more babyfood than I care to mention, a fresh supply of binkies, and more!

Below: Crawling video from Friday, August 24th (hint: hit your mute button! My voice: think Denise Austin, Power Yoga!), and a pic from our SES tradeshow!


No comments: