Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All Together - New Addition is a Family Affair!

I am so blessed with an incredible support system in my family! I don't know what I'd do without them. My parents have been tremendously helpful with our move! Box after box after box after box - they were tireless! We appreciate them so much! My sister Carly and her fiance Matt came up 2 weeks ago and helped us out a great deal as well - I am so thankful to be out on the East coast and closer to them, especially at such a significant time as this. Here are a few photos of the fam with Noah and one with mama and Noah :) Little guy is between 4.5 - 6 weeks old in these shots.

It is crazy busy with +child - I truly have a whole newfound appreciation for all it takes to be a parent - I feel as though I hardly have time to eat and shower...I really have to take my hat off to all parents - everywhere! I don't know what I'd do without the supportive husband and father that I have in Connor, either! He makes all the difference.


Noah photo shoot!


More Noah shots from 3-6 weeks







No comments: