Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Coast to Coast

So, we survived the move out to Baltimore, Maryland. Noah did fabulously on his flight - very first flight at four weeks! This kid is a natural born traveler, I'm telling ya - he slept nearly the whole flight. Not one tear! I'm sure the other passengers were just as thrilled about that as his mother! The last days in California were a little painful. Saying goodbye to our close friends was really hard - leaving Allison, who has been like a sister to me since we first locked eyes on the same gym instructor freshman year of college...Kari and Bob, Kimberlyn Thomas :) Georgia and Andrew - oh it was painful! Also painful was living without our stuff for a week - sleeping on an inflatable-deflating mattress (that was a real drag!), breastfeeding on the floor, using camping utensils...well, it was certainly an advenutre, a time we will not forget.

Now, we are snuggly settling into FREEZING COLD Maryland - culture shock for sure - ugh! It is actually dropping pellets of freezing rain from the sky now. Brrrrr! Here are some pics of our Big Move below!

We have also had the pleasure of having my parents and my sister and her fiance, Matt stay with us our first two weeks while out here - lots of good cooking, tons of help, and more sleep - that's what I'm talking about! More pics on all that soon. But, I would be amiss if I did not mention how VERY MUCH my family has done for me n how VERY MUCH they mean to me. Big time!

Oh, Btw, Happy V-Day!!



Goodbye to the Redwood Giants!


No comments: