Thursday, April 29, 2010

4.10.10

Neera and Dave's Wedding at the Biltmore

Connor and Doug, Krista's husband

Gardens at the Biltmore



Me with Allison and Krista

One of my very dear friends from college, Neera, tied the knot at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC earlier this month. Y'all know how I feel about Asheville! It was absolutely beautiful - The ceremony was at sunrise and the reception followed at sunset. The sky was lit up with the moon and stars and the day was clear and mild. It was picturesque. Something's up with me and Murphy's Law lately - wouldn't you know that my camera died just as Neera was walking down the aisle. My memory can attest that she was stunning. The ceremony had many traditional Hindu elements. On the other hand, at the reception 'Say Yes to the Dress' followed Neera around with the cameras rolling, filming her in a dazzling white dress!
All the pics.

No comments: