Monday, March 30, 2009

There is a Little Boy in There

Yes, it is blue again! I have to tell you that at first, I had secretly been pining for pink. To be truthful, I would love to have a little girl one day. After much introspection and prayer, though, I have totally wrapped my mind around this baby boy, and it is now my heart's desire for Noah to have a brother. There are so many reasons why and things I look forward to. Funny how your perception changes. I could not be more excited!

In other news, the Half-way Party was a huge success! Noah definitely gets that mommy has a baby in her belly, although I am not sure he is extremely open to the idea. Little expressions of rebellion, like saying he is going to have a sister instead of brother (he definitely knows), oh and smacking our we-are-going-to-have-a-baby book and shouting 'Bad Baby!' - might be a few examples. I'm sure he will come around.

My belly already looks TWICE the size of these photos, so before the baby is here live in action, I better get up a few of these belly shots...
18 weeks

21 weeks

21 weeks



More outdated photos that are currently sitting on my camera to come!

On a side note, we have still been sick, sick, sick. The vomit bug took over my body last week and wrecked major havoc! I am still recovering. Noah keeps getting rocked by GI disruptions - PLEASE lift us up in your prayers tonight!

1 comment:

Life Through Eli's Eyes said...

why is it that your belly looks more muscular prego than mine without???? You look great and I will be praying for you to get rid of the GI bugs!!!!