Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Random Trip to Boston

This is a trip I have to blog on. August 4th, Friday - mid afternoon...

Sitting on the bird, only an hour and a half after the ticket was purchased - on a total whim. Staring down at the shrinking landscape, I was completely emotional. I know, it’s got to be the prego hormones. But, so much inside me was screaming out loud (and, no, I did nothing overly embarrassing on this particular flight!) I wanted to travel, be off in a moment’s notice – skip across the country to one of my favorite cities…just because it felt like I should! And, so I did.

Connor had been relentlessly pursuing me all week to join him in Boston for the weekend. No, no no. Then, something hit me. My life is under undergoing so much construction. It is soon to be completely remodeled. And, that just shook me. I had to catch that flight!

And, so glad I did. I LOVE Boston - it is a town drenched in memories and good vibes for me. This is one to remember!

Seaside in Beantown @ 19 weeks

By the New England Aquarium

No comments: