Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cousins (Hugs/Thugs for Life)

From our time in Chapel Hill, meeting Cam.
Grey and Ian (3 weeks apart)


Connor and Ian



One more of Cam


I have one of those picture frames that has words on it: 'Hugs for Life' - it is a 'Mother' picture frame. For whatever reason, my mind sees the 'H' as a 'Th' and the words become 'Thugs for Life'.  Inside my head, I just laugh (the picture is of baby Noah and me). It's a great picture and all, but I love keeping the frame front and center b/c it gives me a smile in all the chaos.

I digress. But, let me try to make a full circle - Grey & Ian - little do they know now, but what they have is a friend for days to come.  To call, have breakfast or beer with, talk or cry with, and otherwise have for all of life - person always on their team.  A thug for life! ;)

Lots more NC pics.

No comments: