Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kari and Bob's Fantastic Wedding


September 3, 2006 - Their Big Day! Yes, I'm a bit behind in blogging, but this is one of those too-spectacular-to-miss events I just have to document! The Big Day was held down at Lover's Point in Monterey. The festivities kicked off on Thursday night, August 30th - Kari had the most fabulous Bacholorette Party down in Carmel - 17 Mile Drive Area! Lady time! The rehearsal dinner was a wine-tasting event with a special 'Toast or Roast' Extraordinaire! While I was beyond sad to be missing out on this most fabulous event of tasting fine Monterey wines, I still sipped my safe PLC's (Pregnant Lady Cocktails - aka, water) and thoroughly enjoyed myself! The wedding day was just gorgeous - it was such a good time with close friends and memorable activities. I really had a wonderful time and am so excited for the new MC (Married Couple)!

Here are the MANY pics of the Big Day!

No comments: