Thursday, January 12, 2006

We miss our family

Sept-2005 Mom & Dade-o in Cali


"...for you have a very special place in my heart..." Philippians 1:7

We are thinking about you all the time! We really miss our family! We are so thankful to have you in our life and to be able to share such unforgettable times together.

Carly & Matt
A little note to my sista - Carly, I love you so much and miss you! I really admire all your hard work and the brilliant person you are! I love you!

Bates Family ~ 2006, New Year's Eve

Roger, Leanne, Cody & Cole ~ Get ready for another round of magic card tricks, Texas Hold 'em, long talks and warmer weather moments together. :-) Man, we miss you!!

Connor & Betty

Betty, we can't wait for you and Mike's visit in March! It sure makes goodbyes easier! We will have a fantastic time together! Can't wait! Miss you!

Cody & Cole
Love our brothaz! Stay cool! Steer clear of a full-bellied Tyko for me! :-O
Cody - congrats on the snow machine! Have fun! Good luck you 2 in Fargo!

Dade-o & me

Daddy, I miss you! You are so important to me, and I love you! Mom, I think about you all the time and always ponder on all the advice and bible verses you have given me. God has truly blessed me with you as my mother! I love you guys SO much!

No comments: